Adult Educational Programs
Are you ready to connect with other people at Wapping Church? Are you curious, seeking a deeper understanding of your faith and the part it plays in your life? Many of us find that when we don't understand we are often easily intimidated, confused, disconnected and afraid even to try. This is true whether we speak of the Bible, relationships, or even the computer.
Take this opportunity to expand the horizons in your life and open up your world! Experiences of learning and discovery will enhance your life and help you to grow as a Christian. You will also have the opportunity to share in the fellowship of others who have the same interests, curiosity, and desire to explore their faith, the world, and themselves.
Here’s a taste of what you might find offered by our studies and small groups…
- Studies of Christian Scripture
- Opportunities to learn about other religions of the world
- Discoveries of the Middle East
- Invitations to view a film, eat a meal, and discuss faith revealed in the movie
- Opportunities to strengthen your faith
- A chance to gather with old friends and to make new friends
- Explorations around how to strengthen your marriage
- Partners on a journey to recover from the pain and issues of divorce
- Enrichment of your spirit
- Discovery of hope and a new life out of loss and grief
Topics are limited only by your interest! Information about our currently running programs can be found in each issue of the Parish Post.